Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Seventh Generation Coconut Care

I received a pack with the Seventh Generation Coconut Care lotion sample, coupons, a diaper, and wipes sample.  I love the coconut smell in the lotion!  The lotion is the right consistency; not too watery yet not too thick. I already used the coupon to get a full size Coconut Care lotion.  We've been using Seventh Generation diapers and wipes for a few months. I love that Seventh Generation is open about the ingredients they use in their products. And that they avoid harmful and potentially harmful ingredients. Love that the lotion is phthalate and paraben free!!

I received a free product sample for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.



1 comment:

  1. When you buy a Luxury Breitling Watches, you do your part to stimulate the economy.An investment in a Rolex Watches is one that will stimulate the retail market while adding grace and beauty in your own life or the life of a loved one.Whether you choose a luxury Hermes handbags to add to your personal wardrobe or as a gift to someone else, this is a challenging choice with unlimited possibilities on brand of Original Omega Watches.if the 1:1 IWC is made of gold, then this also places in the category "jewelry watch".The Rolex Submariner Watches are worth checking out, as they are unique in terms of style and fashion.

    ReplyDelete