Seventh Generation's home parties are powered by people like you who are focused on creating a healthy environment for the next generation. Developed with input from non-profit partner, Healthy Child Healthy World, they are a great way to get together with friends, share helpful information, and make an impact!
Healthy Baby Home Party kits are provided to all selected hosts and are filled with educational info about our environment, helpful tips, a fun game, and samples and coupons from Seventh Generation and other favorite family-friendly brands like bobble, Plum Organics and Zarbee's Naturals.
What is the Application Process?
- Sign up at generationgood.net to join the Generation Good community, or log in if already a member.
- Accept the Healthy Baby Home Party Application offer on your Generation Good dashboard and complete the application.
- Applicants will be notified by end of March if they have been selected to host a party, via an email to the email address assigned to their Generation Good member profile.
- All selected applicants will then need to confirm their participation by accepting the Healthy Baby Home Party Mission in Generation Good and confirming their shipping address.
- 1,900 FREE Party Kits will be distributed in this round.
- Hosting spots are open to US residents only at this time. Canadian parties are planned for later in 2016!
- Full terms and conditions are available within Generation Good in the "Healthy Baby Home Party Application" offer.
I was invited to blog about Healthy Baby Home Parties and let my readers be among the first to know about the latest round and how to apply to be a party host. I received no compensation and opinions are 100% my own.