Monday, January 11, 2016

Seventh Generation Free & Clear laundry detergent

I love that they don't have a bunch of extra additives. And it works well for sensitive skin.

Occasionally my little ones will get random rashes with no obvious indicators what it is from. sometimes I wonder if it's from when we use other, more mainstream, laundry detergents. I haven't been able to pin it down to one specific one, but we've never had problems when using Seventh Generation.

we also cloth diaper and I have had numerous issues with ensuring they are completely clean.  so far Seventh Generation laundry detergent has been great and doesn't cause diaper rashes from waste reacting with "not completely clean" diapers.

From Seventh Generation: "This Plant-based formula is tough on stains without fragrances, dyes or artificial brighteners.  Get a clean you can trust that is made for sensitive skin."

I received a couple samples of the Seventh Generation Free & Clear laundry detergent to try for free. Opinions are 100% my own.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment